SPECIAL EDUCATION ADVOCACY
We provide support and legal guidance for parents who are navigating the many, sometimes overwhelmingly complex, resources available to children in need of special educational services. This includes students coping with ADD, ADHD, Autism, Asperger's, and other learning disabilities. We are YOUR advocates! We are happy to work with you and your student's school system in the following ways:
- Initiate and attend routine IEP/504 planning;
- Assist in developing IEP/504 plans;
- Communicate regularly with faculty and staff members about student progress;
- Review IEP/504 plans and monitor accommodations, compliance with educational laws, and student progress; and
- Provide ongoing tutoring services.
Please call for pricing and family discounts!